Call Now to take advantage of this great offer! 757.675.7771
Whether you’re an aspiring UFC fighter or are looking for a fun new way get in the best shape of your life, OutFox Mixed Martial Arts in Virginia Beach offers the adrenaline rush of a lifetime.
OutFox Mixed Martial Arts is pleased to present…
“The Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts, Special Beginner’s Course!”
Here’s what you’ll discover…
- You Get An Organized “Beginners” Curriculum Every Month Focusing On The Basic, Foundational Principles & Techniques You Absolutely MUST Learn To Progress To The Next Level!
- You’ll master the drills, movements, techniques and fundamentals of striking, takedowns and grappling in the safest, most structured environment possible (in effect: you’ll become a complete fighter without every worrying about injuries!)
- You’ll Work At A Pace That ANY Beginner Can Easily Absorb and Benefit From!
- We’ll Teach You The “Perfect” System To Get Really Good… Really FAST!
- Where other Martial Arts schools will sometimes even force you to go “live” against more advanced students (even while you don’t know what to do) — practically guaranteeing you get injured …. you’ll NEVER experience that here!
- Whether you’re in shape or way-out-of-shape … old or young … want to compete or just train — we have programs available for everyone at every level of experience, interest and desire. Our dedicated staff will work with you to find the program that’s perfect for your individual needs!
Whether you’re an aspiring UFC fighter or are looking for a fun new way get in the best shape of your life, OutFox Mixed Martial Arts Academy offers the adrenaline rush of a lifetime.
When you join us for MMA lesson, you’re going to discover a whole new you.
Whether you’re looking to learn self defense, equip yourself with beginner fighting skills, get a great workout, or rock it out like those powerhouses in the UFC, we can teach you how to turn your body into a fine-tuned all-natural fighting machine.
In our safe, ego-free, family-friendly gym, beginners are always welcome and you’re never too young or too old to train in the ring!